The Sales Associate is the primary point of contact between Greeley Hat Works (GHW) and the customer. It is of vital importance that the Sales Associate creates a positive, helpful and honest environment on the sales floor. Their primary concern is customer satisfaction and upholding the standards of GHW.
The Sales Associate is responsible for:
- Greeting and assisting customers.
- Exhibit platinum customer service to all with a genuine concern for their needs.
- Writing up custom orders.
- Understand all of Greeley Hat Works products and be able to effectively sell our brand as well as our merchandise
- Answering the phone.
- Be able to answer questions pertaining to most aspects of Greeley Hat Works and direct calls to the appropriate departments.
- Maintaining a clean orderly and visually exciting sales floor.
- Daily dusting, straightening and organizing should be done when not performing other duties.
- Handling customer problems and returns.
- Patience and understanding with a desire to satisfy customers no matter the level of difficulty.
- Performing basic cleaning and shaping of hats.
- Demonstrate an understanding of different styles of hat shapes and ability to crease hats for customers while they wait.
- Cleaning and Recrafting
- Learn and put into practice skills to properly clean and rebuild customer hats
Schedule: (40 hours per week)
Monday – Friday 9:30 am-5:30 pm_ish
Saturday -8:30 am-3:00 pm_ish
Salary to start: $16/Hour
Reviews 30/60/90 days
Health Insurance: Full coverage available after 30 days
PTO: 3 sick days and vacation hours after 6 months
Education: On the job training...
Professional Development: 25% Reimbursement for qualified classes