Using your "Hat Jack"
- Lay Hat Jack on flat surface, labels up (wood forms are tapered).
- Twist center handle to approximate hat size.
- Place in hat, labels up, center handel parallel to crease in hat crown.
- Tighten handle to snug fit - Hat is ready for storage
- Always rest hat on Crown, Brim up.
If size increase is desired:
- Repeat above steps.
- Using teapot or pan with lid slightly ajar, boil clean water, then reduce heat to produce steady flow of steam.
- Holding " Hat Jack" Handle, direct steam evenly to outside of band area.
- Twist handle to stretch hat to desired size while applying steam.
Do not over stretch any hat - 1/4 size maximum. (Example 7 to 7 1/4.)
- Allow hat to cool & dry 20 - 30 minutes before removing Hat Jack.
- Repeat if hat shrinks until hat maintains desired size and fit.
Hat Jack Sizes
Use the “Hat Jack” to store each of your hats. Maintains the size by preventing shrinkage and absorbs moisture to preserve leather band. Great for Straw or Felt hats. To purchase a Hat Jack Stretcher click on one of the images below or view your local Hat Jack Retail Store Here.
Hat Jack Contact
Want to be apart of The Hat Jack family? Send us an email or give us a call at 1-888-428-5297 to see if The Hat Jack would be a good fit for your store. If you are a Greeley Hat Works Retail Partner looking to place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other inquires, please fill out the form.